Saturday, June 4, 2011

My first post and a Car Card!


For those of you who have followed my other blog, I started this one so I could share my non Stampin Up creations, or my creations that are using SU and another brand of stamping supplies :) I am a demonstrator for SU, and I have no plans for stopping, but I still enjoy creating with a variety of other stamp companies' stuff :)

This card was created for my nephew's birthday. Austin will turn 5 on June 19th, but we celebrated today :) He had a Toy Story style cake created by his mother, and he has always LOVED cars and trucks, so this was just the ticket :) These stamps are all from Paper Trey Ink, which is my second love in the stamping world!! I love you Nichole Heady, and your crew of fabulous designers!!! Last month they released a whole bunch of masculine themed sets, and I used 2 here.





Inside I used a sentiment from Stampin Up too :) Still love Stampin Up, just sharing the love :) I even used some of the new In-Colors that will be released on July 1st! I love new toys, lol.


  • Stamps: PTI- Boy Basics Simple Circles and Truckin' It, SU-Bring on the Cake
  • Paper: PTI-Stamper's Select White, SU- Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
  • Ink: all SU- JetBlack Stazon, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Crushed Curry
  • Other: Big Shot with PTI dies- Truckin' It and Simple Circles Border dies, Nestabilities Circles, white gel pen, dimensional tape
So, give me some love and leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment