Saturday, June 23, 2012

Floral Covered Notepads


How about a couple of little covered notebooks? They are so fun and easy to make. I get little scratch notepads at out local print shop for 10 cents a piece, so I always have a stack in my stash :)



I was asked to make a little covered notepad in bright pink and black by a coworker. I made 2 versions, and this was the first one.  I used the Pretty Peonies set, which I love! I am so glad that a coordinating die set came out for it also, but I had not gotten that yet.
  • Stamps: Pretty Peonies (PTI)
  • Ink: all SU: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Basic Gray
  • Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Naturals White

This is the other version. After stamping the flower images, I used my blender pen to blend the colors into the flowers. I love how that turned out! My coworker actually liked this one better, so I still have the Pretty Peonies one.  I am sure someone else will love it as much as I do.
  • Stamps: Everything Eleanor (SU)
  • Ink- all SU: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Basic Gray
  • Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Naturals White
  • Other: Big Shot with Finishing Touched Edgelits die, Blender pen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are so pretty! I love the detailed edge on the Everything Eleanor notepad.

    ReplyDelete